How to order information
For England and Southern Mainland Scotland, please add £7.00 for the Blinds and Lights. For all other postal areas such as The Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and Channel Islands and all European and overseas countries please email email@example.com for a quotation.
Delivery times vary depending on the product ordered. Blinds and lights are dispatched within 14 days. Shutters and screens can take longer.
If you are not in when delivery is attempted, a card will be posted through your door. You can then arrange for the delivery to be made at an alternative time or you can collect your parcel from your nearest parcel depot. Deliveries are usually made between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. You can chose for parcels to be delivered to your place of work, simply give an alternative delivery address at the checkout.
Cards accepted: Visa,Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch, Solo.
For press information contact Alison White by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also contact us if you require any information or samples of any Alison White products.
Unsatisfactory items can be returned unused to Alison White within 14 days for a full refund. Please notify us in advance of your intention to return an item. Returns must be in their original packaging and in perfect condition. Goods lost in transport or damaged upon arrival will not be credited. We recommend that you register all returns. Breakages: Should a product be delivered to you damaged or faulty, it will be replaced free of charge subject to it being returned in its original packaging. We must be notified of any breakages within three days of receiving the order.
Terms and conditions
(none of which affect your statutory rights)
All prices and descriptions are correct at the time of going to press. Colour reproduction is as close to the colour shown as the printing process will allow.
By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1) This store does collect demographic data and personal data to provide you a better internet experience.
2) Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for our internal use only.
1) When you place an order on our website, your credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption by PayPal.
2) Your credit card details are only decrypted after they reach PayPal's systems, where they are then automatically processed and your card charged. They are not held in clear text on any web site so it is not possible for your details to be stolen during a transaction.
3) We never receive your complete credit card details or keep such information anywhere in our systems unless you decide to pay us over the phone. In this instance, your credit card details will be shredded immediately after use.
3) Online Orders
When you order online you will be helped through the process by simple instructions on the Site. You may review your order and confirm or correct it prior to finally placing your order. You place your order request by clicking on the Submit button at the end of the online order process.
When you have placed your order we will send you an email acknowledgement providing you with the details and value of your order, which has been debited to your credit/debit card.
You may pay using credit/debit card. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.